[Peace-discuss] Fwd: peace camp in Indiana

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 1 23:50:38 CST 2002

 Here is the email i got regarding the Peace Camp in Indiana
Now , to find a space here in CU to do the same , I think its definitely worth looking into to , agreat way to get information out and get much more atention on the issues
  Bob Kendall <aword at somethingorother.com> wrote: From: "Bob Kendall"