Fwd: [Peace-discuss] Marta may have some of the art supplies

zarate martha zarate at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 2 11:51:39 CDT 2002

Dear Folks from (Aware, IMC, and Green Groups):

After using art supplies for the poster making session at my place, (in
support of the press conference for A. Bensouda), I left
the art supplies at the IMC. There were two small boxes at the IMC's front
desk. I hope Michael et al. found them.

See you all on the 4th's parade.

Martha