[Peace-discuss] July 4th Parade idea development

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 3 13:05:24 CDT 2002

The Art supplies and Posters, Banners for the July 4th Parade this thursday , I will be working on the AWARE Banner and other things could be done therefore I will be at the IMC tonight from 10 till ? and Thursday morning till 11:45 when Karen comes and picks up the stuff to be at the Parade Route at 12.

     Art Party at the IMC tonight and/or tomorow morning before the parade?

sincerely,

Michael Walcher