[Peace-discuss] AWARE Student Group

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 24 21:43:39 CDT 2002

If anybody is interested in helping to start a AWARE student at the U of I email me!

It will be beneficial if we have a Registered Organization , Anti-War Anti-Racist and would realy help bring in college students.

    I am not a student but am very interested in doing whatever it takes to make this occur.

therefore if you know anyone that may be able to help etc. email me individually and we can "get the ball rolling"

michael Walcher