[Peace-discuss] AWARE as a organization, status, ideas

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 31 23:36:07 CDT 2002

The discussion I am wanting to have is in relation to AWARE as a organization.

    I am interested in knowing the benefits of several options that I see as a possibility

1. Become a non-profit organization

    a. then what level of non-profit should we or can we become?

2. Become a Official working group of the IMC

3. Become a project of the IMC

    a. then use the IMC as a fiscal sponsor

I then am wondering which is more beneficial in the long term, the short term, which is more beneficial in relation to our newly forming AWARE student group which is in need of student leaders in which I have had several interested people so this may be in the works.

These are the basics I have thus far and please email me or the group your comments, idea, suggestions, conscerns!

sincerely,

Michael Walcher