[Peace-discuss] NYT fingerprinting coverage whitewash

Rosemary Braun braun at uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 6 18:20:31 CDT 2002

This, from a friend of mine: he snapshotted [?!] the online NYT's
fickle coverage of the fingerprinting story.  I know many of us
have noticed NYT's "updates" before; here's some more evidence,
and a link to a copy of the article as it first appeared.

--
rosemary braun  :: theoretical biophysics, univ. illinois ::  braun at uiuc.edu
vocation www.ks.uiuc.edu/~braun :: avocation www.ks.uiuc.edu/~braun/personal