[Peace-discuss] Marta may have some of the art supplies

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 30 14:21:11 CDT 2002

I am trying to track down some art supplies for the 4 of July Parade.

    Becca has some of them at her house and we are welcome to pick them up \

who  has a car and wants to?

also Marta may have some of them, What is her contact info?

It has been suggested at the IMC steering that we all try and work together ,

IMC , GREENS , and AWARE because many of our people are the same and therefore will be stretched thin if this does not occur

sincerely,

michael walcher