[Peace-discuss] vigil suggestion

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 5 10:33:12 CST 2002

I agree with paul's suggestion.  The names were a good idea, but I think
fake names would come back to haunt us, and if we don't have enough names,
we should go with the stories -- but I'd also suggest that we include a few
stories from the World Trade Center, too.  There are some good ones, not the
ones that have been hyped in the press, like the guy who refused to leave
his quadriplegic friend and so died even tho he could have easily made it.

In fact, I think we should have something on paper to give folks: like some
of the stories.

I can help if anyone would like to work on this?

Ricky