[Peace-discuss] Green Mountain Grass show

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Fri May 10 11:35:07 CDT 2002

Green Mountain Grass, a local bluegrass band, will be playing tonight
at the IMC from 8pm to midnight.  The cover is $5, half of which
supports the IMC.

They are very stoked (perhaps literally) to play this show, and they
love the IMC.  They have five instruments and all five members
sing...now _that's_ harmony.  It should be a lot of fun, and I hope to
see you (plural, so in my hick youth I would have used y'all) there.

				-Clint

P.S.  I have no defense of my blatant cross-posting to three community
lists, except that I want lots o' people to show up, so that
spontaneous dancing erupts.