[Peace-discuss] Saturday on Prospect

Lisa Chason chason at shout.net
Fri Nov 1 06:52:02 CST 2002

Same time, same place. Protest on North Prospect. Each week our presense gets stronger. Each week more people know we are there and know there is a place they can go, a group they can join with to: say no to the Bush Doctrine of pre-emptive warfare, no to American empire building, no to war against Iraq/North Korea/France, yes to peaceful, thoughtful, humane, inclusive, respectful ways. JOIN US ON SATURDAY,  2 - 4 pm,  on the sidewalk just south of Lowe's. Park in the Lowe's parking lot. Signs and banners are available -- or bring your own.