[Peace-discuss] Eminently worth reading

John Wason jwason at prairienet.org
Sat Nov 2 12:21:58 CST 2002

This was forwarded to me by a friend in Dublin recently, but it was
apparently published in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution; I don't know
exactly when.  This is probably the most comprehensive and yet concise
analysis of American foreign policy I've yet seen.  Jerry Landay evidently
borrowed from it for his Cityview column a couple of weeks ago.

Read it and weep.

John

> Subject: The president's real goal in Iraq, Jay Bookman, Atlanta Journal-
Constitution