[Peace-discuss] sign idea

James Buell jbuell at prairienet.org
Thu Nov 7 14:15:38 CST 2002

oughta be real simple - just cut along the sides, turn 'em inside out,
create your art and postal-tape them back together to slide on the wires.
Note that the puglicans have littered the whole town with signs and wires
they never bothered to pick up. ripe for harvesting, and the whole of
chambana will be grateful for the impromptu litter pickup. newly printed=20
signs and wires cost about 3 bucks apiece in quantity, so this is a
curbside windfall. your politicians, working for you :)

jb