[Peace-discuss] good-bye pretty soon

charles joseph smith cjsmith2 at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 14 11:28:32 CST 2002

I am going to go back to Chicago for good on December 20. That's on a
Friday. This is because I am going to be graduating with a doctor of
musical arts in piano performance. I deposited the paper Tuesday--the
final copy of it. And it is all over.

Too bad I will miss you....

But you are cordially invited to a party on December 23 in my home in
Chicago. The address

1710 West 106th St.
Chicago, Illinois 60643-2712

Please R.S.V.P.

My best friend, Michele, will be there from France to spend the vacation
with me.

This is going to be very bittersweet. I will miss you very dearly so if
you are going to miss me, come to this pre-Christmas party.

Because I am going to leave, I am giving away three big hard copies of my
old
dissertation that I cannot publish at this time. It was the old
dissertation that was not part of the lecture-recitals I had on August
28 and September 18 of this year. The copies are free.

If you want them, contact me at the address in the signature file.

Charles Joseph Smith
URH, 101 Daniels Hall, 1010 W. Green St., #101
Urbana, IL 61801-3097
cjsmith2 at uiuc.edu
(217)332-2143
http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~cjsmith2/Charles_Home_Page.html