[Peace-discuss] U.N. resolution for Iraq makes war inevitable (duh!)

Jim Buell jbuell at prairienet.org
Fri Nov 15 13:45:54 CST 2002

By the way, Jeff Guntzel, co-director of Voices in the Wilderness, who's
quoted in this article, will be speaking at Channing-Murray Foundation next
Thursday, Nov. 21, from 7 to 9 p.m. Channing-Murray is located at 1209 W.
Oregon, Urbana.

The event, part of Channing-Murray's Social Justice Forum series, is free
and open to the public. Guntzel will also be the guest on WILL-AM's Focus
580 the same day. I'll post out a more detailed announcement to this and
other lists later in the day. As most on this list will recall, Guntzel was
also a featured speaker at an AWARE teach-in not long ago.

jb