[Peace-discuss] A humble request to AWARE

Jason Pitzl-Waters jpitzl at wildhunt.org
Mon Nov 25 14:22:06 CST 2002

AWARE Organizers,

As many of you may now know, the room at the IMC in which you hold your
weekly meetings is not only used as place for groups like your's and the
Prairie Green's to gather but also as an ongoing local arts gallery.

I humbly request that when you are done with your Sunday night meetings
that you please place all chairs, tables, audio/visual equipment, dishes,
etc back to their respective places.

I came in this afternoon to find quite the cleaning job ahead of me, and
while I don't mind helping out to keep the IMC's space in good order I may
not always be around to check on the status of the room after every
meeting. So please, I implore you to help return the room to its original
state once your time there has passed.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Jason Pitzl-Waters
The Middle Room Gallery
@ The Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center
http://www.gallery.ucimc.org/

Coming in January "Drawing Resistance, a traveling political art show"