[Peace-discuss] Fwd: [ANSWER]: Ramsey Clark's book "Iraq: The Fire This T...

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Wed Nov 27 13:24:26 CST 2002

Ramsey has been active for many years. He is outstanding. We have worked
together. There are many published reports and web sites with lots of
information on what has happened and lots of videos that we have done on
this. Maybe AWARE needs to have a video, film documentary fest. One excellent
video is "THE HIDDEN WARS OF DESERT STORM". I have most of the videos as I
was one of the technical advisors along with Ramsey and others. Our team also
wrote the  clean up plan based on the assessment the combat damage to include
health and environmental effects.

doug  rokke