[Peace-discuss] Sunday's meeting

Lisa Chason chason at shout.net
Fri Oct 18 16:48:55 CDT 2002

I will be chairing the AWARE meeting on Sunday, October 20. Warm apple streudel is on the menu.

It is so unbelievable how every day brings a new revelation of
Bush and Cheney's plan for armed world domination.
Makes me even more appreciate that AWARE exists. We are starting to see new faces at meetings -- meaning that people are getting more worried and also that AWARE has become established as a place to turn. More important than ever that our meetings be focused and action-oriented. There is a lot to cover so, in an effort to be the most productive, we will try structuring the meeting around the working groups.
Please let me know if there is anything else to add.

AGENDA
5:00-6:30
Presentation by South Asia Collective
Intros
News of the week (Carl)
Working groups -- report on recent activities and upcoming plans:
-Palestinian Truth Tour (Carol)
-Postcards for Peace (Sandra)
-Literature (Ricky)
-October 26th to Washington (Jeff)