[Peace-discuss] Schools must turn in students to military recruiters

Peter Miller peterm at shout.net
Tue Oct 22 12:41:52 CDT 2002

In January of this year, the president signed the re-autorization of the
ESEA (Elementary and Secondary Education Act), the nation's main federal
public education bill, and it included a number of un-welcome items.  The
notice below came from the Illinois State Board of Education and the US
Dept of Education.

-Peter