[Peace-discuss] vets for peace

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Tue Oct 22 18:08:39 CDT 2002

VETERANS FOR PEACE ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND OCTOBER 26, 2002 RALLY  AND
DEMONSTRATION IN WASHINGTON, DC.

Every member within driving distance is encouraged to get to DC for this
event. Read on:

We will meet on October 26, 2002, at 10:45 AM at a point near the Vietnam War
Memorial (The Wall). Go to the corner of 20th and Constitution. Go south into
the mall, follow the concrete path that goes southeast (a soft left). We will
gather at the edge of the pond near the concession stand. Look for the VFP
Banner.

Map of 20th St Nw At Constitution Ave Nw
Anacostia Annex, DC 20001

ABOUT THE RALLY