[Peace-discuss] Statement by Israeli Conscientious Objector

Alfred Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 23 09:41:54 CDT 2002

This is a very moving as well as informative statement. I wonder if
we could somehow include it with our Aid to Israel pamphlet?  I am
not sure how we could fit it in, but perhaps by reducing the type
size or changing the font.  It would address the current conversation
about how we counter charges of anti-semitism.