[Peace-discuss] Fwd: peace group in arizona applauds your efforts

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 9 23:36:14 CDT 2002

forward form Arizona Peace Organization!
From: "Thom"
Subject: peace group in arizona applauds your efforts
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 12:23:02 -0700

Hi from Arizona! We belong to an active peace group named Arizona Alliance for a Peaceful Justice( AAPJ) and just heard the piece about your organization on NPR!  Sherry and I are both alums of the Uof I-Champaign-Urbana, circa 1970. It is heart warming to see that our alma mater still has some of the old rabble rousing concerned student citizens to help our government see the errors of its ways. ( we both demonstrated against the VietnamConflict in the late 60'sand early 70's) We are always interested in communicating with like-minded groups via the internet. You can find us at www.azpeace.org or at www.OracleArchitecture.com.Keep up the good work! Thom and Sherry Bohlen