[Peace-discuss] meeting at Rep Tim Johnson's Thursday

Lisa Chason jnp at ux6.cso.uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 25 20:52:59 CDT 2002

A poignant reminder to come to Representative Tim Johnson's office tomorrow,
Thursday, at 11:15am. We have an 11:30 appt with an aide. I have a packet of
background material to leave with him, evidence that the road the US
government is heading down could lead to an historic crime against humanity.
Items by Scott Ritter, Francis Boyle, a British MP as well as a letter
stating AWARE's position (many thanks to Ricky Baldwin for preparing the
material). We've orchestrated a highly effective week of impassioned
constituent communication -- let's finish it off with a resounding presense
at Mr. J's office (2004 Fox Drive, Champaign. Go south on Neil St. to
Devonshire. Right on Devonshire to first stop sign. Turn right again. The
office is in a brick office bldg on the right).

Hope to see you tomorrow,
Lisa