[Peace-discuss] Call for fair taxes (fwd)

patton paul ppatton at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 26 21:28:29 CDT 2002

Reagan and Bush Sr. ran up three quarters of our national debt by a
combination of tax cuts and military spending.  Now its Bush Jr.'s turn.
While everybody is talking about war with Iraq, the Republicans want to
change the rules to make it easier to abolish the Estate Tax.  Details in
the Moveon.org e-mail below.
-Paul Patton