[Peace-discuss] More thoughts on Proposal for Humanitarian Drives--text (with footnotes)

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 5 08:39:21 CST 2003

Ken (and all),

I really love all these ideas about community outreach
and I think this is really important.  Since we don't
have a lot of time in our Sunday meetings to discuss
this and put these ideas into action, I would be more
than happy to host a meeting during the week next
week.  Please let me know if anyone is interested.  I
was thinking Monday or Tuesday.

As far as the food bank is concerned, Vern Fein (who
basically started it years back) says they do not
usually take donations from non-corp.  I work with
Project Goodstart and I was asking Vern about this
type of thing in last month's meeting.  It would
probably depend on how much food we collected.  There
are lots of local churches who run food pantries that
we could contact as well.  We could work out these
kinds of things easily next week.

Linda

=== message truncated ===