[Peace-discuss] prospect for peace

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 07:53:24 CDT 2003

I have attended several Prospect for Peace rallies,
for instance once we walked up and down that road
carrying a coffin ,several friends carried a coffin
with the words , afghanistan civilians or something
akin, then  I wore a placard displaying the letters U
S A and  held a gun  ( my hands pointed ) at the
coffin and susan parenti had her (gun) fingers pointed
at me , she wore a placard representing the
corporations. we marched up and down that cold windy
road last winter in complete silence displaying this
was a visual representation .

I would like to discuss with interested folks on
developing scripted events , actions, interesting
ideas  and other displays that are far more
interesting than the blind hoopla being administered
by the pro-war people.

I also propose that AWARE buy a banner to be proudly
displayed at each of our events.

michael walcher