[Peace-discuss] Tax Day Protest

Brooke Anderson brooke at shout.net
Thu Apr 10 09:57:58 CDT 2003

Hi y'all,

An update on the plans for the Tax Day Protest. As y'all know from
previous discussion on the list, Paul King has been working to put
together a protest at the Post Office for Tax Day -- next Tuesday,
April 15th.

For awhile it was uncertain whether or not there was enough energy to
make this happen. Paul approached PRC about working together on this,
and we've agreed to help with the organizing of this event. It may
just end up being a bit smaller since it's so last minute. But either
way, it'll be a good opportunity to get the word out to people about
their tax dollars going to war.

So... the tax day protest is still on!! Yea!

Tuesday, April 15th from 5-7pm
Mattis Post Office, Champaign
Carpool from IDF parking lot leaving at 4:40pm

When we have an official email announcement, I'll post it to this
list and the general list, but in the meantime I just wanted to let
folks know that it's happening and to mark your calendars.

If anyone is interested in helping out, please let me know.

Brooke.
--
Brooke Anderson
Email = brooke at shout.net