[Peace-discuss] Now I've seen it all

John Fettig jfettig at uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 11 01:50:02 CDT 2003

Watching CNN just now, there was an advertisement under the pretense of
"Wake up America!"  I must admit that I wasn't paying full attention to
it while it was running, but I was listening and it said things like
"America is not divided, as the anti-war protesters would like you to
believe".  Well anyways, at the end, there was a thing that flashed
across the bottom of the screen which said "Pro-America rally every
Saturday on N. Prospect from 1:30-3:30".  What a waste of money!

--
John Fettig <jfettig at uiuc.edu>