[Peace-discuss] NO SYRIA lawnsigns

Jim Buell jbuell at prairienet.org
Fri Apr 11 11:23:30 CDT 2003

... Or possibly, borrowing from Barb's wording in a different post this
morning. "No MORE War"? Just a notion.

BTW, I've ordered a couple dozen poly-bag lawn signs from a
Cincinnati-based peace group, after I saw them in yards in Ohio a couple
weeks ago. These read "Peace is Patriotic" and feature a US flag with doves
in place of stars. These struck me as being a perhaps appropriate response
to those "support our troops" signs that have started to crop up. I'll
share when I get 'em - probably around the end of next week. (The same
design can also be found on window placards from a California peace print
shop, at http://www.peaceproject.com/911other.htm .)

jb