[Peace-discuss] Remember Hiroshima and Nagasaki

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 14:53:16 CDT 2003

This Saturday at Farmer's Market we'll have a special addition to our regular tabling that will commemorate the US use of atomic bombs on two civilian cities, a horror that resulted in the immediate deaths of over 200,000 people.  We'll be making peace cranes and handing out a leaflet which makes the connection between racism and weapons of mass destruction then and now.

Please stop by if you can, and encourage others to do likewise...

Carol
344-9155

We may also do some flyering at the Douglass Park events this weekend.  Contact Linda Evans or me if you're interested.