[Peace-discuss] Quad Day, Sweet Corn Fest, etc.

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 14:50:04 CDT 2003

Hey folks-

I'd like to make a list, or find one if it already
exists, of as many local, annual events like Taste of
Champaign, C-U Days in Douglass Park, etc. and when
they are so we don't keep missing all these deadlines
to apply/participate/table.

I believe this problem has come up at an AWARE meeting
in the past, and I think there was even a "AWARE
Tables" working group briefly.  What happened to it or
who was in it, I couldn't say.

What I do know is that I amm not in tune with the
local cycle of festivals and would need help
generating such a list if there isn't one.  So...

Does anyone know of such a list?

If not, who can help me generate it?

Ricky