[Peace-discuss] military recruitment on WEFT (!)

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Thu Aug 21 18:45:03 CDT 2003

It may be revolting but unless we want full censorship then we can't censor
even USMC recruiting PSA's. Now, if any one wants to do something constructive
then we should produce a rebuttal segment for broadcast using factual
information on why duty with USMC and other military services is deterimental to your
physiological and psychological health and welfare and to our environment -
flora and fauna.   If anyone is interested lets do it and I will help. Just one
basis is form my invited talk in the U.S. Senate, CDC publications,  and
Denise Nichols' analysis of VA Gulf War I casualty data and new Gulf War II
casualty and environmental contamination data.

doug