[Peace-discuss] Re: [Wefta] military recruitment on WEFT (!)

bill laborer at bement.net
Sat Aug 23 09:01:43 CDT 2003

In addition to the obvious call to action in the PSA in question, much
military advertising (by the way they spend tons of our tax dollars on paid
advertising) would not stand up to the test of truth, especially when they
tout how their training and the GI Bill can give recruits a leg up in the
job market.  We currently have a military draft, an economic draft based on
lies.

For details on the lies of military recruiters and recruitment materials
visit www.join-snafu.org.

Bill Gorrell
Pround to never have served in the brainwashed fascist gang of enforcers for
the capitalist elite that's known as the U. S. military