[Peace-discuss] Please $upport Howard Dean for President by 9/30

Chuck Minne mincam2 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 10:47:20 CDT 2003

The difference between Dean and Kucinich with regard to going to war in Iraq.

Kucinich – Led fight in Congress against it.
Dean – His “opposition” to the Iraq war was his proposed 60-day delay before attacking.

I will be presenting for Kucinich in today's meeting. Chuck

jencart <jencart at mycidco.com> wrote:

Joe Trippi writes --

The Sleepless Summer Tour is off to an unbelievable start. 4,500 Americans rallied yesterday to hear Howard Dean kick off the tour in Virginia. 800 rallied last night in Milwaukee. In the first few hours of the tour, 6,700 Americans have contributed nearly $380,000, bringing us more than a third of the way to our goal of raising a million dollars against Bush by the end of the Sleepless Summer Tour on Tuesday, Sept 30th at midnight. You can join thousands of others and show that the grassroots has the power to change politics in this country by contributing what you can today:

http://www.deanforamerica.com/contribute

We'll be tracking the progress of your contribution and updating every hour on the official weblog. You can also read the latest news from the Sleepless Summer Tour by clicking here:

http://www.blogforamerica.com

Howard Dean will be visiting six cities during the next three days as the Tour continues. Click here to sign up and attend:

http://www.deanforamerica.com/sleeplesssummer

Even if you aren't able to attend a rally on the tour, now is still a critical time to show your support. The next 38 days incredibly important to our campaign. The whole political establishment is watching right now. Many believe that the last 8 days in June— when the grassroots showed their strength for Howard Dean-- was some kind of fluke -- a magic trick, or something.

What it was, was thousands and thousands of Americans getting involved, participating, and taking action in common purpose, in numbers not seen at the grassroots in decades. We’re seeing that participation out here on the Sleepless Summer Tour, and in your support for the Raise a Million against Bush challenge.

The next 38 days will be the 38 days that change America's politics. We have 38 days to reach our goal of 450,000 supporters by September 30th. If you and each of the nearly 315,000 Americans who make up the Dean campaign make one call or write one email to a friend and ask them to join us, we'll reach that goal. In the next 38 days, you can help prove that the 2nd quarter that stunned everyone and turned the race upside down -- was only the beginning.

We have two things going for us: Howard Dean and you. It’s incredible to see the power that combination has to bring new people to our cause, to energize and excite people to participate who haven't participated in our democracy before -- and to build the campaign that will defeat George W. Bush and lead the Great American Restoration of our values and ideals.

These next 38 days really matter.

Thank you for everything you do and contribute each day to spread the word and make us stronger.

Joe Trippi
Campaign Manager
Dean for America

Contribute: http://www.deanforamerica.com/contribute

Read the Latest: http://www.blogforamerica.com

=æœyجrë,™¨¥Šx%ŠËOy§v+ºË%ŠËlrè+¢ˆ+¢‡(šm§ÿåŠËlrè+¢ˆ+¢‡(›÷ ‰¸§þX¬¶)ߣú^iǝŠÇ.²

Jack’s cantankerous steward, Killick, buys a wife, a “snapping black-eyed piece, a perfect sailor's delight.”  In Patrick O’Brian Humorous Quote #24 at my website: www.angelfire.com/mi4/cmin/