[Peace-discuss] Howard Dean NYC Rally tonite @ 10p CDT on C-Span 2

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Tue Aug 26 06:08:06 CDT 2003

Some of you might be interested in this from Howard Dean--

The Sleepless Summer Tour has been absolutely awe-inspiring. Everywhere we have gone, we have seen an incredible number of people taking part in our democracy again-- and on Sunday, an amazing 15,000 people rallied for our campaign in Seattle.

Today we're carrying on to Chicago and New York. And as I write this, more than 11,000 people all across the country have contributed nearly $700,000 to our campaign during the tour. Our goal is to raise a million dollars by the end of today-we have only $300,000 to go. Please join thousands of others and help make the Sleepless Summer Tour a success by making a contribution today:

http://www.deanforamerica.com/contribute

Tonight's rally in New York will be broadcast live on CSPAN2 at 10 pm Eastern, and may be rebroadcast at 11 pm on CSPAN. Please forward this email on to your friends and invite them to watch the rally-this is an important opportunity to let others know about our campaign. Go to our weblog for the latest information:

http://www.blogforamerica.com

During the next 36 days of this campaign, you have the power to change the way politics is done in this country-to restore our political process to a politics of meaning. Continue to spread the word, and ask others to join us, so that we can reach our goal of 450,000 supporters by September 30th. And please take the time to contribute what you can today, because the power to change our country rests in your hands, not mine.

Thank you for everything you've done.

Howard Dean

http://www.deanforamerica.com/contribute
http://www.blogforamerica.com