[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] New AWARE literature available on-line

Lisa Chason chason at shout.net
Wed Aug 27 04:02:42 CDT 2003

I just checked out our website for the first time in a while (www.anti-war.net) . It is really exceptional -- with all the resource links, even including a media directory with details of all the newspapers and TV and radio statons in the area, including telephone numbers and names of general managers. Great job, Randall.