[Peace-discuss] 3rd annual street theater festival

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Wed Aug 27 23:54:02 CDT 2003

howdy, folks.

the 3rd annual street theater festival is approaching.  it will be held in
downtown urbana, on saturday september 13th (amongst other things such as
GRRLFest and the beer-tasting/chili cook-off).  it will be held on race
and elm (that block in front of the Iron Post).

i am inviting all not-for-profit and any other information/action oriented
groups (well, as many as i can, that is) to set up a booth in the
festival, for free (or, if you wish, a donation to the Prompting
Theater....the prompting theater, for whom this festival is a fundraiser,
is a local theater troupe comprised of adults with developmental
disabilities).  times which booths need to be set up are between 10 and
11 AM (ready to go by the queen's arrival at noon!), and can leave
anytime, though we recommend folks try to stay through the whole festival
which has peaks at 1, 5, 7, and 9 pm.

please let me know if this is a desireable event for your group to be at,
so that i can make sure space is reserved for a booth.

thanks,

brian hagy
director of the prompting theater
coordinator of the street theater festival