[Peace-discuss] Announcement sent to Jewish Community of C-U

John Fettig jfettig at uiuc.edu
Mon Dec 1 16:55:20 CST 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-01 at 15:41, David Green wrote:
> Dr. Daniel Pipes will give a lecture about the
> Israeli-Palestinian conflict this Wednesday

> The
> talk is jointly sponsored by (among others) IlliniPAC,
> The
> Illinois-Israel Public Affairs Committee, Student
> Organizations
> Resource
> Fund (SORF), The Hillel Foundation, The
> Champaign-Urbana Jewish
> Federation, The Program for Jewish Culture and
> Society, and Chabad of
> Champaign-Urbana.

I'm not familiar with these organizations, but I noticed a flyer for
this event in the union, and one of the sponsors (presumably the SORF
source) is the registered organization "Students for the Defense of
America"...http://www2.uiuc.edu/ro/defense/

--
I'm living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be
living apart. -- E.E. Cummings