Fw: [Peace-discuss] Fw: SUPPORT RESOLUTION FOR TRUSTEE CARROLL AND AGAINST N-G RACISM.

jencart at mailstation.com jencart at mailstation.com
Tue Dec 2 13:20:22 CST 2003

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: jencart at mailstation.com
Sent: Dec 2, 2003 1:19 PM
To: droedige at uiuc.edu
Subject: Fw: [Peace-discuss] Fw: SUPPORT RESOLUTION FOR TRUSTEE CARROLL AND AGAINST N-G RACISM.

Dear Friend,

I certainly do support the resolution for Trustee Carroll and against News Gazette racism.

A friend showed me Loren Tate's article.  I thought it was ignorant beyond belief.  The whole anti-chief argument is because it is racially insensitive....It trivializes an ehtnic minority whose proud heritage does not include football.  I'm sorry so few in authority seem to "get it", and I have great respect and gratitude for those who do, like Trustee Carroll.

Jenifer M Cartwright, Champaign, IL
U of I Alum, 3 degrees