[Peace-discuss] Peace Bazaar

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 11:57:44 CST 2003

Just a quick reminder that folks at the Peace Bazaar really do need concrete help getting it all done tomorrow.  Several AWARE folks will be showing up at 3 to help with clean up - even if you have only a half hour, you can really make the work lighter for everyone by giving a hand.  And I'd be glad to take you out for hot chocolate afterward!  It's also a good way to support our own Meridith, whose work in Guatemala will be one of the recipients of the proceeds.

In addition, AWARE will have a table at the event.  Durl and Jan, Jay Mittenthal, Al Kagan, and I are all taking turns (and maybe some other people who've I've forgotten right this minute!), but we could sure use the help of a few more folks to hand out flyers for our upcoming benefit, sell peace calendars, and give out literature.

Thanks,
Carol