[Peace-discuss] This ad is really worth watching

Chuck Minne mincam2 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 06:25:19 CST 2003

"David Swanson, Kucinich Campaign" <info at kucinich.us> wrote:To: "Charles Minne"
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 19:07:10 -0800
Subject: TV Ads Coming
From: "David Swanson, Kucinich Campaign"

WE'RE GOING TO BUY TV ADS IN IOWA
To watch the ad click on the image below.

  $100,000 will air this spot in Iowa. WEB ANIMATION READY FOR PRIME TIME
The response to Eric Blumrich's powerful animation about the occupation has been overwhelming. We will be airing it in Iowa as a television ad with information on how to get involved in the Dennis Kucinich for President campaign at the end of it. But first we need your contributions. To watch the ad and contribute to airing it, click here: http://tvad1.kintera.org
RESPOND TO ABC NEWS
ABC News is doing a disservice to the people of this country, providing biased and superficial coverage of this presidential campaign.  To demand fair and meaningful reporting, click here: http://kucinich.us/abcnews.php

Please forward this Email quickly and widely.

If you received this Email from a friend and would like to receive them directly, click here:http://kucinich.us/alerts-signup.htm

Contact us:
Kucinich for President
11808 Lorain Avenue - Cleveland, OH 44111
216-889-2004 / 866-413-3664 (toll-free)
http://www.kucinich.us