[Peace-discuss] FW: Anti-War rally at Illinois State University, Friday 11AM--FORWARD this!

Geoff Ower geoff at ower.org
Sat Feb 8 19:09:00 CST 2003

Greetings!

There will be a rally opposing the impending war on Iraq this Friday,
February 14, at Illinois State University. The rally, sponsored by
Student Peace Action Network (Peace Action), will include speakers and a
march to City Hall to deliver petitions supporting the passage of a
resolution condemning the war, such as Chicago and Urbana have already
done.

The rally will be held at Schroeder Plaza, at the north end of ISU's
quad, on Friday, February 14 at 11AM. If you are coming from off campus
or out of town and need directions, let me know.

For those opposing the war, this is an opportunity to voice your
opinion. Come and join us! Forward this to other listservs, tell
everyone-friends, coworkers, anyone who cares to listen. In the absence
of much opposition from our elected officials, it is up to US to make
our presence felt and our opposition to this war known.

For questions or more information, email me at: mareede at ilstu.edu.

Hope to see some of you there!

*Matt Reeder
Student Peace Action Network