[Peace-discuss] Saudi Arabia

paul michael king pmking at students.uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 14 15:43:20 CST 2003

Hi,

Can anyone on this list explain to me why we have not attacked Saudi
Arabia? If this is about oil and they have such large reserves, why don't
we take them out? Why Iraq?

..::Paul King

    "The longer I live, the more I read, the more patiently I think,
      and the more anxiously I inquire, the less I seem to know...
         Do justly. Love mercy. Walk humbly. This is enough..."
              -- John Adams, 2nd president of the US --