[Peace-discuss] Re: Rice, Not Bombs!

Jim Buell jbuell at prairienet.org
Sat Feb 15 12:29:54 CST 2003

Based on what Kim's reported re local efforts and at least one response,
I'll be sending my rice in anyhow. Envelopes more likely than not end up
quarantined in a postal substation in suburban DC, but it is a sincere and
well-intentioned protest effort that will attract some attention ... if
only from the men with the black shiny shoes.

jb