[Peace-discuss] Boycott Tires Plus?

Jim Buell jbuell at prairienet.org
Mon Feb 17 09:43:30 CST 2003

Actually, I do think that was probably a coincidence. From what I could
see, the manager had no idea who the driver of the van might have been. He
was just complaining about a demonstrator's vehicle being in his lot.
(Can't be sure, though - I suppose he could have seen the driver leave the
van to walk up to the sidewalk and join us.)

jb