[Peace-discuss] Re: Tires Plus...

Kranich, Kimberlie Kranich at WILL.uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 17 16:10:08 CST 2003

 Bravo, Carl!  I would love to be one of those folks that goes out for a
drink.  Count me in.  Someone else will have to write the letter though.

Kimberlie
-----Original Message-----
From: C. G. Estabrook
To: Peace-discuss at lists.cu.groogroo.com
Sent: 2/17/2003 2:03 PM
Subject: [Peace-discuss] Re: Tires Plus...

How about a letter/phone call from AWARE/'P4P' to the manager of Tires
Plus (1) apologizing for inadvertently taking up his parking spaces
during
demonstrations; (2) promising that demonstrators will be told not to do
so
in the future; and (3) inviting him (and any other interested employees)
for a drink after work to meet with two or three of us to talk about the
reasons for the demonstrations and how they're conducted?

  Carl Estabrook
  University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign [MC-190]
  109 Observatory, 901 South Mathews Avenue, Urbana IL 61801 USA
  office: 217.244.4105 mobile: 217.369.5471 home: 217.359.9466
  <www.carlforcongress.org>