[Peace-discuss] Re: Tires Plus

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 19 09:20:53 CST 2003

I spoke by phone this morning with Sean at Tires Plus.  He wouldn't give
his last name, identified himself as "service manager," and said that
there was no other manager/owner to whom I should speak.  I delivered our
message, which he received noncommittally.  He then said politely that he
was too busy to meet with us.

I suggest that we repeat the message and the invitation in a letter. --CGE