[Peace-discuss] Effective actions

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Wed Feb 19 14:09:28 CST 2003

Hi Frustrated Grievers,

Share yr feelings totally, but believe best protests are about effective action.  They aren't about us and our personal need to vent.

I DO support leafleting on Parkland and U of I campuses, and e-mailing/faxing/phoning members of UN (esp now) and Congress.  Yeah, not that drammatic, but maybe more effective......

I do NOT support leafleting @  Market Place Mall and getting evicted (or worse.)  Just can't see the point, and I don't think you'll really get--in the long run--the emotional release y're looking for......

See you @ the Non-Violence Workshop this w/e.....

Jenifer C.