[Peace-discuss] Adult Tours For Men Seeking International Wives

SURESHELOVESME sureshelovesme at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 7 10:42:44 CST 2003

 Dear Friend,
 Your email was forwarded to sureshelovesme.com as a canidate
seeking a international wife. If this is a mistake we sincerly
apologize for contacting you. To be removed from this list
email sureshelovesme at yahoo.com and we will remove your email
from this list.

SURESHELOVESME.COM

Are you ready to find that special person to share the rest of
your life with? We have over 20,000 beautiful, sincere women
that are looking for a man like you! At SURESHELOVESME.COM, we
conduct international introductions and tours to bring men and
women together in a tasteful and comfortable environment for
the purpose of finding a potential spouse.

We cater to professional athletes, millionaires, executives,
blue college workers, Christian singles, etc.
SURESHELOVESME.COm has hundreds of previous tour clients.

If you are interested in browsing through our tours and
profiles and live webcams please visit us on the world wide
web at SURESHELOVESME.COM or email us back and I will send you
the http: link code for SURSHELOVESME.COM