[Peace-discuss] Re: help needed!

peter john rohloff rohloff at students.uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 15 09:40:42 CST 2003

Howdy folks. After taking a sober look at the volunteer situation for
passing out flyers this weekend, it looks like we have plenty of help for
the Krannert event and the prayer breakfast. However, I don't think anyone
has volunteered for Friday's city event. If you have, and I have
forgotten, please remind me.

The relevant details are: Friday at the Holiday Inn in Urbana, event
starts at 12 noon. This is the combined cities of Champaign and Urbana and
Champaign county observance. It would be nice to have a couple people to
show up and help me pass out the 'MLK's legacy of nonviolence' brochures.
I'm thinking about getting there around 11:30. Let me know if you can help
with this.

Thanks, Peter