[Peace-discuss] Fwd: [sftalk] U.S. Sold Iraq Bubonic

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Wed Jan 15 13:10:14 CST 2003

Yes, We did a full length movie on this for Show Time called "Thanks of a
Grateful Nation" starring Ted Danson and numerous other documentaries for
Showtime, A & E, History Channel, BBC, CBC, German, French, Greek, Japanese,
Italian, and now Swedish TV.  Then  we have all of the reports in CDC,
NAS-IOM, Congress, at UN, in British parliament, in Canadian parliament, EU,
Japanese Diet, etc. A lot of reports in detail can be found at www.ngwrc.org
and some on www.cdc.gov. And then another  dissertation was just finished
too.   Jim Tuite was the congressional investigator with many of us from
within DOD etc. helping. Our efforts continue.  Last spring's AWARE teach-in
featured excerpts from some of these documentaries when we had the head of
the history channel here.

doug